My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://thegirlrevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Empowering Girls: Frog Prince

DSCN3205.JPG

You better be positive he's a prince before you marry him, Ainsley. I can't tell you how many women I know who married a toad and found out he was incapable of being anything other than a toad.

(If you're not very careful you can marry a toad and he'll turn into an ass.) I'll save this sage bit of wisdom for when I'm allowed to say "ass" in her presence.

No comments:

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Empowering Girls: Frog Prince

DSCN3205.JPG

You better be positive he's a prince before you marry him, Ainsley. I can't tell you how many women I know who married a toad and found out he was incapable of being anything other than a toad.

(If you're not very careful you can marry a toad and he'll turn into an ass.) I'll save this sage bit of wisdom for when I'm allowed to say "ass" in her presence.

No comments: