My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://thegirlrevolution.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Want To Be A Model


Mommy, I'm going to be a model.

Well, you can if you really want to. But, I hope you'll never let anyone treat you like they treat models. I hope you'll expect more respect from any employer.

The thing is Tyra, at some point you became "the industry." You chose to perpetrate the abuse against girls rather than change it.

Fierce.

No comments:

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Want To Be A Model


Mommy, I'm going to be a model.

Well, you can if you really want to. But, I hope you'll never let anyone treat you like they treat models. I hope you'll expect more respect from any employer.

The thing is Tyra, at some point you became "the industry." You chose to perpetrate the abuse against girls rather than change it.

Fierce.

No comments: