I think a mini-van boasts more actual space than an SUV.
An SUV sure takes up more room on planet earth, but there is somehow a lot fewer compartments, less luggage area and less leg room for passengers.
* Unplug everything so don't use (pay for) vampire energy - check.
* Shave husband bald - check. (He won't let me post photos!)
* Turn off air conditioner - check.
* Run dishwasher - check.
* Take out garbage - check.
* Empty fridge of left over food- check.
* Pick up clutter so clen house is waiting - check.
* Ask neighbors to call the cops if anyone lurks - check.